5.31.2012

Mezze

Friends have been RAVING about Mezze and I was starting to feel left out. I finally got a push of encouragement to give it a try thanks to a 30% off Black Board Eats code- that's a deal I just can't turn down. The space is small, but pretty and centered with a tree in the middle of the room and a view of their open kitchen. There's an interesting cocktail list and wine flights for the same price as a glass which made for a nice start to our evening. My favorite dish of the night was hands down Grandma's Chicken Livers! I don't always like chopped liver, but that was amazing! I loved the sweetness brought in with the apple and it's served on not only a very cute little challah, but a very yummy little challah!


Deli Juice for my man- gin, dill pickle, serrano pepper, mustard seed

Flight of light bodied red wines for me: Tempanillo and Pinot Grigio

Grandma's Chopped Chicken Livers with apple mostarda and challah


Flatbread with merguez sausage, tomato jam, aleppo pepper, and ramps
 
Asparagus with hen of the woods mushrooms and manouri cheese

 Hashweh Risotto with lamb, burnt onion, lemon
 
Mussels with white ale and zhug


Have you been to Mezze? I'd love to hear what you thought!

No comments:

Post a Comment

So happy you stopped by Bundts of Steel- I love reading your comments, so keep them coming!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...