5.22.2012

Brunch at Street

I bought a Bloomspot deal a few months ago for a tempting offer I couldn't turn down- brunch at Street including endless champagne cocktails, Croatian apple fritters, plus two entrees of our choice. Because I salivatr at the mere thought of kaya toast, this offer was a no brainer! I took my dear friend Liz {Elizabeth Zuluaga Photography} over the weekend and OH MY GOODNESS- t'was delicious!

We sat on the patio under the orange awnings- hence the orange glow on all our food, made for a magical, brunchy, boozy kind of afternoon!
complementary grain puff thingies made with spices and marshmallows

blackberry champagne cocktail and
guava with lime and champagne (my fave!)

Croatian apple fritters with whisky cider sauce and apple butter

spicy roasted chilaquiles with guacamole and chorizo

the one, the only- kaya toast!


 This was my first brunch experience at Street. I've been for dinner several times and it never disappoints. If you haven't been because you think things maybe sound a little weird, I advise you to trust the Feniger and go!

What are your favorite dishes from Street?



No comments:

Post a Comment

So happy you stopped by Bundts of Steel- I love reading your comments, so keep them coming!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...