5.15.2012

The Spice Table

I stopped by The Spice Table a few weeks ago after going to Transmission LA across the street at MOCA.
I wasn't really sure what to expect, but I'm always down to try something new. Everything on the menu looked delicious! I saw kaya toast (is there a kaya toast delivery service?? I could really go for that right now!) and was sold and was stoked that they had Craftsman beers which are some of my favorites. I was also really impressed with the service. This is something that sets a restaurant apart for me and after an incident that was entirely not the fault of the restaurant, they went out of their way to fix things for us. Said incident involved some shattered glass in our food (shattered by a diner and not the kitchen) and that's no good for anyone, so they promptly whisked away our food and brought us new dishes and threw in an extra item- thanks guys!

Apologies for the dark pictures. There wasn't much light in there so I did the best I could!



4oz and 12 oz pours of craft brews


...
fried cauliflower with fish sauce

chicken satay with lemongrass, ginger, and shallot 
KAYA TOAST!!!
sambal fried potatoes
salmon tartare


No comments:

Post a Comment

So happy you stopped by Bundts of Steel- I love reading your comments, so keep them coming!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...