7.10.2012

Michael Aram Pinterest Contest

While I was away in Palm Springs I got a very exciting and unexpected email- from The Michael Aram Social Team. I fell hard for Michael Aram's work when registering for our wedding and we are lucky enough to own a few of his pieces. I found out about a Pinterest contest in June to create your perfect dinner party (check out my dream dinner party here) incorporating Michael Aram's new Molten collection and knew I had to take a stab at it. I didn't expect to get an email that said this:
Dear Desiree,

Congratulations! Michael has chosen your Pinterest board as the final winner of the Michael Aram "My Perfect Dinner Party" contest!  As the winner, you will receive the New Molten Cheese Board & Knife!  Please reply with the address where you would like us to send your prize.  Congratulations again and thank you for being a fan!

Warmest Wishes,

The Michael Aram Social Team


I came home last week to find a big box on my porch with this gorgeous cheese plate and knife inside!


Have you entered any Pinterest contests? Have you won anything?


1 comment:

  1. I won something from Linea Pelle for creating a board themed around one of their handbags. I won a great leather cuff bracelet. It was fun!

    ReplyDelete

So happy you stopped by Bundts of Steel- I love reading your comments, so keep them coming!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...