7.09.2012

Dwell on Design 2012

This was my 3rd year attending the Dwell on Design exhibition and I love going the years I've been able to make it. My husband won tickets from one of our favorite local stores, A+R. The exhibition showcases unique and modern finishes for the home and yard and everything in between. This year I really loved the Jonathan Adler bathroom lounge. Dwell on Design is always a cool way to spend a few hours and get inspired!

aerial shot of a table with succulents planted down the center

always love these outdoor heaters

unique trelis options

why not have a stream in the middle of your table?

love these midcentury inspired planters

Jonathan Adler tub seats

check out all those Jonathan Adler sinks!!
Did you stop by Dwell on Design this year? What did you think?

1 comment:

  1. Table with a stream is AWESOME!! Very Christian Grey-esque if I do say so myself...

    ReplyDelete

So happy you stopped by Bundts of Steel- I love reading your comments, so keep them coming!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...