3.12.2012

Minty Green and Glittering Gold

I've been crushing pretty hard lately and I just can't seem to shake this love affair I'm having. No, it's not Ryan Gossling, well...not JUST Ryan Gossling, but it's on mint green and gold...le sigh! When I went to The Cream I noticed a table at the BHLDN booth of mint and gold candles, shoes, and lovely trinkets that really sent me aflutter and I haven't been able to shake this combo. After wasting hours on Pinterest, it's clear that I'm not the only one craving some mint + gold. I love it for weddings, for the home, but really loving some of the outfits I'm seeing around this color combo!

Marchesa from A Glamorous Little Side Project
Monique Lhuillier dress via This is Glamorous
Miu Miu booties
Mint cord and gold chain bracelet

Betty Carre O Ring

Kendra Scott earrings
Asos pyramid metal tip clutch
Chloe Tote


Essie Mint Candy Apple
Mint retreat by Nate Berkus from Decor Pad

Golden Mint Lamp from Horchow
Wedding Invitations from Gourmet Invitations
Leopard and Mint with just a touch of gold in the accessories from Lookbook
...and now I'm craving some mint n' chip ice cream. Who wants to go on an ice cream run?? What are some of your favorite off the beaten path color combos?

No comments:

Post a Comment

So happy you stopped by Bundts of Steel- I love reading your comments, so keep them coming!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...