3.09.2012

I'm No Spring Chicken

Ladies, today I turn to you in search of advice. I'm about a minute away from a big birthday and I can feel new wrinkles creeping in every day. I've tried various under eye creams, but I'm still on the hunt for a really good one. I just finished a tube of the Kinerase Intensive Eye Cream and now I'm trying one from Clinique. They are ok, but I guess I'm looking for something to wow me. Also, any good tips for under eye concealers or brighteners are welcome. I've tried the Benefit Erase Paste and remember liking that. Have you tried it? HELP! What do you use? What would you use if money were not an issue? What have you tried that you liked and what about ones that you were not impressed with?

{This is how I feel}
Any help is appreciated here...I'm sure there are others looking for a good tip as well, so please share! 


2 comments:

  1. Have you tried Frownies Eye Gels?! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use Erase Paste and love it. ALSO, I use Kiehl's Abyssine Eye Cream (and their moisturizer) and have been using it since I was 18. I "think" it works!

    ReplyDelete

So happy you stopped by Bundts of Steel- I love reading your comments, so keep them coming!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...