3.23.2012

Happy {Hunger Games} Friday!


I got a bad case of Peeta Feeva!

It's a super special weekend and I hope you're as excited as we are. When I say we, I mean pretty much all my friends! Yes we are adults and hopelessly obsessed with The Hunger Games. I finished the third book last night- perfect timing. I feel all consumed by excitement to see this movie in a way I never have about a movie before, well maybe Sex and the City, but that's different. I'm going to see the movie on Saturday and in the meantime, I've really been enjoying Josh Hutcherson's Jaw!

I leave you with this amazing spoof on Lana Del Rey's Videogames:

Are you going to see it this weekend, did you go last night? Ready, set, talk about all things Hunger Games!!!



1 comment:

So happy you stopped by Bundts of Steel- I love reading your comments, so keep them coming!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...