3.16.2012

Big Reveal

My cards are here! What do you guys think? I'm so happy with how they turned out and can't wait to start handing them out to friends and bloggers soon. Last night I went to a party at Madewell with Daily Buzz Style for my cards to make their big debut. Sadly, I didn't come home with anything, but I still want these shoes!



Huge thanks to Kevin Daniels (portfolio here) and Lonestar Press for designing and printing my cards. You guys are the best!! Lonestar Press also just did talented photographer Elizabeth Zuluaga's cards as well and they look ahhh-mazing!

Have such a fabulous weekend- what is everyone up to?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

So happy you stopped by Bundts of Steel- I love reading your comments, so keep them coming!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...