3.21.2012

Lately Loving: Cap Toes

My love of a cap toe shoe runs deep and isn't so new, but absolutely worth discussing. I've been into them for awhile, but now I am seeing them everywhere. I'm excited about this trend, especially because it is really a classic look and will sustain the test of time. Last week I went to lunch with a few coworkers and as we were walking out I looked down and the three of us were all in cap toe shoes. I couldn't resist talking a picture.

a trio of cap toes!
 If you're in the market for some new cap toes, here are a few to tickle your fancy!
Blake Brody Women's Violet Cap-Toe Ballerina Flat






Matt Bernson Waverly Cap Toe Pony Flat

Old Navy Women's Cap Toe Canvas Ballet Flats

Sam Edelman Spiked Cap-Toe Ballet Flat, Rose


Kate Spade Tabby Couture Round Toe Flats



Sam Edelman 'Baxton' Flat Camel/ Gold

Happy shopping ladies!!!




















No comments:

Post a Comment

So happy you stopped by Bundts of Steel- I love reading your comments, so keep them coming!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...