12.30.2011

Happy 2012!

Break out the bubbly and the glamor!
Wishing everyone a wonderful new year! Do you make resolutions or set any new year goals? My husband and I like to take some time to jot down a few goals, but I try to avoid hard resolutions that I don't really plan on sticking to. It's nice to take some time to reflect on the past year and what you're looking for in the year ahead and small steps you can take to getting to the next step in whatever you're looking for in life.

For 2012 I have a few personal and a handful of professional goals. Some of them I'm going to keep under wraps, but maybe putting a few of my goals out there will actually jump start me to making these things happen!
  • Try to cook my way through my new Mozza cookbook (it all looks so incredible, where do I start??)
  • Find perfect hip length black blazer.
  • Finally feel like I have something to wear for every occasion as they come up. Probably a life long attempt. Including 1 sequin garment!
  • Be better about staying on top of chores- laundry, dishes, deep cleaning. Doing them often makes them easy every time and takes about 10 minutes. 
  • Curb excess spending to be a better saver.
  • Take my lunch hour and get out of the office more often.
  • Be better about letting go of anger and resentment so issues don't build. Less negative self talk and less "what if scenario" thinking. Be a little nicer to myself and not so hard on myself when I make mistakes.
  • More DIY home improvement projects.
  • Tackle more restaurants on my restaurant to do list- and then tell you all about them!
  • I'd like to say I'll work out everyday, but that's not realistic for me, so finding a workout I like and sticking with it is something I think I can work on.
  • Wash my car more often.
  • See my girlfriends more.
I hope that helps get you started on some lists of things to work on for the new year. If you are comfortable sharing (or do it anonymously), I'd love to hear what is on your mind for 2012.






No comments:

Post a Comment

So happy you stopped by Bundts of Steel- I love reading your comments, so keep them coming!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...