12.12.2011

Danny & Annie

I hope everyone had a great weekend and ate lot of yummy things and made some headway in your holiday shopping. Monday's always a tough day and knowing I have some awesome tv to look forward to tonight certainly makes the day brighter.

I've been wanting to share this video with you for awhile. I saw it for the first time a few months ago and it was incredibly touching. Annie's story really warmed my heart and is so special. With the holidays in full swing, it's important to take a minute to get in touch with the truly meaningful things in life- the people who are close to us. You're going to want to keep a box of tissues close by!


Danny & Annie from StoryCorps on Vimeo.

What did you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

So happy you stopped by Bundts of Steel- I love reading your comments, so keep them coming!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...