12.27.2011

Holiday hibernation

I have this week off and in between the holiday parties, visiting families, and plotting my cookie takeover for our friend's NYE party, I am trying to rest. It feels soooo good to do very little, run errands during the day, and eat latkes. I hope you all enjoyed your Christmas or are enjoying your last night of Hanukah. It's been so nice seeing family and of course getting some wonderful gifts- as well as watching our family open the gifts we got for them. I have to say, I also am happy to be able to walk in our home office again without the enormous pile of presents everywhere.
Photo from Creature Comforts
Did you get any amazing gifts? Tell us about it! What about gifts you were disappointed by? I've heard a few stories about this lately and I'd love to hear how you handled that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So happy you stopped by Bundts of Steel- I love reading your comments, so keep them coming!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...