12.19.2011

Father/ Daughter ...and a special treat

I hope everyone had a great weekend. My Friday night was pretty special- chinese food and hanging out at home with R. Actually, perfect! I happened across a Hyudai commercial with a familiar looking father daughter duo singing. I immediately recognized them from a video I saw on you tube some time ago of them covering Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeroes' song "Home." The first time I saw this video I was laughing and crying at the same time- this is so cute and sweet and I just fell in love with them. I also love this song and it earned a place in my heart when I first heard it on KCRW a few years ago. So much so that I had "home is wherever I'm with you" inscribed on the inside of my husband's wedding band.



I also found this cover of them doing "Rolling in the Deep" by Adele and it's pretty great, again, this girl is too adorable. I wish my husband and I could play an instrument so we could have moments like this with our future children.



While sharing videos, I have to show you guys this Shmidt's online dating video (New Girl) because it's ahhhmazing!



Shmidt's kinda charming, I guess...in his own Shmidt way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So happy you stopped by Bundts of Steel- I love reading your comments, so keep them coming!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...