12.05.2011

I Bet You Can't Have Just One

Well I'm back from my honeymoon and it was an amazing trip! We went to Cancun and enjoyed gorgeous sunshine, turquoise water, tropical drinks and much needed relaxation. I wish I were laying by the pool today, but I'm back in action and have to share one of my favorite cookie recipes with you.

Flourless.Peanut.Butter.Chocolate.Chunk.Cookies.with.Fleur.de.Sel. Are you drooling yet?

This is one of my favorite cookie recipes for a few reasons:
  1. So easy to throw together
  2. Salty and sweet
  3. Gooey
  4. Crazy good! 
I found the recipe for these cookies a few years ago and it has been a mainstay since then. I've made these cookies for friends, parties, coworkers, and just because- and they always seem to disappear too quickly. The sweet and salty mix makes them addictive and you could easily pack away half the batch without noticing.  The last time I made these cookies, I ate a few and then froze the rest to have on hand when the craving strikes. Because there is no flour, these cookies are also gluten free and totally passover friendly!


I can't recommend these cookies enough and you probably have everything you need to make them at home right now. So, why not do a little baking? You'll be happy you did!





No comments:

Post a Comment

So happy you stopped by Bundts of Steel- I love reading your comments, so keep them coming!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...