11.09.2011

Desperately Seeking Leopard

Many things have been said about wearing leopard- it takes courage to wear it, it's the new neutral, every woman should wear leopard, blah blah fabulous blah blah blah.
I have been wanting to wear leopard for quite awhile, but wasn't sure exactly how to wear leopard. I'm a firm believer that if you are wearing more than 1 article of clothing with an animal print at the same time that you are wearing too much of it. Leopard flats are the only way to go for me. I started my quest over the summer and had several criteria for my new shoes: they must be real leather with pony hair on the outside, no gaudy bows or buckles over the toe (a black leather cap is acceptable), and they should be reasonably priced- though willing to budge for the right shoe.
Contenders :







It's been quite the saga, but I have had to order 3 pairs of shoes that didn't work out for various reasons. I finally successfully received my leopard shoes (shoe #3) a few weeks ago and I have been loving them! I was beginning to think I just was destined to live in a leopard free world, but I'm so happy to be on board with these. Leopard is so fun to wear and gives you an extra spring in your step. Why didn't I do this sooner?


Do you wear leopard or other animal prints? What is your favorite leopard item?


No comments:

Post a Comment

So happy you stopped by Bundts of Steel- I love reading your comments, so keep them coming!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...