8.01.2012

Lately Loving: Pink Polka Pretties

 Maybe you remember when I blabbed on and on about my love of polka dots months ago, but that love is still burning strong! I tend to get a little obsessive when I really like something- my collection of striped shirts certainly backs that up. Polka dots are no exception and I recently came across this amazing polka dot top at the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale (ends this weekend, so you better get on it!) and it had to come home with me. I really have a hard time containing my excitement over such a good find, so of course I had to share with all of you lovelies!

I first saw it layered under a jacket when I got the Nordstrom catalog advertising their Anniversary Sale items and it immediately caught my eye. After I bought it I also saw it featured on one of the blogs I browse daily and was more and more excited about my purchase. I've already worn this to work, to dinner, and out around town. I can't get enough of it and it's quickly becoming a favorite in my wardrobe. The sheer sleeve is perfect for summer evenings as it keeps me just warm enough. The pink polkas are cheery and the fit is comfortable and classic. I might have to pair this with my new pink mini pom..or is that too much pink? Nah!





What has been your favorite find of summer?

1 comment:

  1. I wanted to buy this too! But I (unlike you) waited too long and it was OF COURSE sold out by the time I found time to get my ass online and try to buy it. Im soooo jealous!

    ReplyDelete

So happy you stopped by Bundts of Steel- I love reading your comments, so keep them coming!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...