8.21.2012

Laurel Hardware

If you're like me it's a tough task to hear about a new restaurant that sounds like it's right up your alley and it kills you to wait hours if not days to go check it out. Such was the case with  Laurel Hardware and it pained me to wait about a month to try this place. I wanted to go the second it appeared on my radar. By the time I finally was able to go, I was fully aware that the back bar was the place to be, I knew all to well I'd NEED to try their pizza,and that their cocktails are a must. Burrata is my dairy kryptonite, I really can't not order it if it's on a menu, and I don't see why anyone would want to forgo burrata. Shame on you! In a world of bigger is better, I was pleased to see the size of their pizzas are perfect for sharing for a party of two paired with a few other treats. We opted in for the apple cider glazed pork belly and just the mere mention of this makes me salivate. I'll have to go back another time to try their cocktails and I think I'll revisit this burrata board when I do. Mixed with avocados and heirloom tomatoes, it was probably my stand out of the night.

heirloom tomatoes, burrata, avocado, plums

marherita pizza- those sea salt flakes are an awesome touch!

apple cider glazed pork belly
I remember going into Laurel Hardware when it actually was a hardware store and I'll definitely be back to it's new delicious incarnation. Have you made it over and sampled the fare? What did you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

So happy you stopped by Bundts of Steel- I love reading your comments, so keep them coming!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...