8.20.2012

Camel + Black

As we look ahead to fall one of my favorite color combos for this time of year is camel paired with black. It's chic, classic, and these colors are incredibly versatile to pair with other pieces in your wardrobe (think navy, white, leopard prints). This combo is really set off with gold accessories and worn in classic silhouettes. All this fall talk is making me wish temperatures were a little cooler today so I could throw on an oversized sweater and pants and curl up with a chai tea latte (one of my favorite fall necessities!) without breaking into a sweat.





1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9

What are your favorite color palettes for fall? What are you looking forward to with the change in seasons?

No comments:

Post a Comment

So happy you stopped by Bundts of Steel- I love reading your comments, so keep them coming!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...