1.16.2012

Do the polka--- dot!

Trend Hunter

First off- I spent some time over the weekend updating my blog template and I'd love to hear what you think! Do you like the new look??

Now let's get right down to it. We are talking about POLKA DOTS! Polka dots are so classic. No question. They are definitely having a modern moment and I really love it. I love a silk polka dot top under a blazer with jeans or a pencil skirt. I love a playful polka at home and I especially love the gold dots on my iphone case! Here's a round up some fabulous polka dots in all their polka dotted glory!

Glamour Magazine





Atlantic Pacific



Kendi Everyday
Kate Spade



Ruche
RDuJour
Everything Fabulous



Anthro


Marc by Marc Jacobs

My current case- Le Pavillion by Kate Spade


Martha Stewart Weddings

Buss Buss
 

Bartsch


Do you polka?? 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

So happy you stopped by Bundts of Steel- I love reading your comments, so keep them coming!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...