8.13.2012

White Jeans Through the Seasons

Forget Labor Day, white jeans can be worn all year round and we're here to show you how. I had always been nervous to buy white jeans because I was scared that A, they would not flatter my figure, B, that I couldn't keep them clean, and C, that I could only wear them from May to September. Reasons A and B still concern me even though I know have 2 pairs of white jeans, but C, not even a worry. White jeans can be really be worn year round and we're here to help you learn how to wear white from Labor Day through Memorial Day.

In the summer we like to pair white jeans with bright tops for a crisp look. In the fall and winter months we are into wearing white jeans in similar ways to wearing blue or black denim, with navy  and gray tops, sweaters, chambray button downs, blazers, and jackets.

Fall-Winter










1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10/11/12/13/14

White jeans are a chic staple all year round. What are your favorite white jean looks? Have you braved white jeans through the cooler months.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So happy you stopped by Bundts of Steel- I love reading your comments, so keep them coming!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...