6.14.2012

Wined and Dined in Los Olivos

We didn't stay in Solvang for too long - there's not that much to do for these girls, onward to Los Olivos to go wine tasting! First stop- Carhartt Winery to relax on their patio and enjoy some wine.

 Wine tasting makes a girl hungry. We happily found ourselves at the Los Olivos Cafe for lunch. Such a good lunch find! If you're in Los Olivos, you'd be missing out if you did not stop here! We shared a few dishes and I fell deep in olive oil love with their olive oil dipping sauce. Oh.My.God deliciousness! I bought a bottle to bring home and use on grilled veggies or meats. We had a pizza with sundried tomatoes, cucumbers, kalamata olive tapenade, feta cheese, and pesto, a salad with burrata and tomatoes, and a parmesan gnocchi with pesto, pea tendrils, and fava beans.


One of our last stops of the day was at the Saarloos and Sons tasting room. A lot of thought went into the decor and I really loved their look! It was one of the busier tasting rooms and they had a great front yard to lounge in, a photobooth, and cupcakes. We passed on the cupcakes, but couldn't resist a photo op!


I had the best time with my girls and hope to take more trips with my girlies soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

So happy you stopped by Bundts of Steel- I love reading your comments, so keep them coming!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...