6.15.2012

Sleepless in Seattle

Keeping with the theme of travel that I've been writing about all week, husband bundts and I are off to Seattle for a long Father's Day weekend to visit my parents who recently moved to the Northwest. R and I took our first trip to Seattle in 2009 and we totally fell in love with this city. I'm excited to visit again and spend some time with the parentals. I can't wait for my reunion with Beecher's mac & cheese and to get my hands on some really great oysters.

You know I'll have plenty to share when I'm back next week and to stay up to date on all our food finds and sightseeing, follow me on Instagram and Twitter





No comments:

Post a Comment

So happy you stopped by Bundts of Steel- I love reading your comments, so keep them coming!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...