6.20.2012

Lately Loving: A Good Mani & Pedi

Ladies- we all know it is hard work hunting for a great spot to get our nails done. It has to be clean, staff should be friendly, have a good color selection, be reasonably priced, and be able to squeeze you in when you're short on time. It's a hard job, but someone's gotta do it- and I'll happily take on the job of finding the perfect nail shop!

I live near Robertson Blvd and just north of Olympic there is a bevvy of nail shops. I've tried a few and have been disappointed (ahem...Contempo, JB Nails) time and time again. I got out of work early a few weeks ago and went to get my nails done with a friend. I found this shop next to my favorite place to get a massage (Touch Massage Boutique...go immediately!) and figured it looked nice enough. Enter Nature's Nails! It's definitely a step up from some of the other shops on Robertson, but it won me over and I'll definitely be back! Let's talk about what I liked- the staff was very friendly which immediately puts me at ease. They had a pretty great selection of nail polish and of course having Essie doesn't hurt in my opinion! The price was great and on par with other shops in the area, but I liked their more "spa" like adds on- like  really good smelling salt scrubs, paraffin wax, etc. What really sealed the deal for me are the traditional looking wooden barrels to soak your feet in with hot water, lemon slices, and rose petals- well hello relaxation! My mani lasted a few days longer than normal which could be due to any variable, but I'll throw it in there!


I'd love to hear where you go to get your nails done and if you have a favorite shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment

So happy you stopped by Bundts of Steel- I love reading your comments, so keep them coming!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...