6.11.2012

Girls Gone {Only a Little} Wild

Helloooo! How was your weekend? I had such a great time this weekend and I have to share!

For my birthday, two of my very favorite ladies told me they would be taking me away for a girls trip- and this weekend was the big getaway! I had no idea where we were headed and was given very few clues in advance. All I really knew was that the weather would be similar and this was only given to me to help with packing. We ended up in Santa Barbara as our first stop for dinner and then onward to Solvang to stay the night. The next day we headed to Los Olivos for a day of wine tasting and a very delicious lunch. This week I'll be sharing pictures from our trip. I had the very best time just being with my friends, laughing A LOT, unwinding which was much needed, and of course indulging in some good wine and dine!


Photo via Refinery 29
Girls weekends are really wonderful little treats! Do you have any favorite weekend getaways that you like to take with your girls?

No comments:

Post a Comment

So happy you stopped by Bundts of Steel- I love reading your comments, so keep them coming!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...