10.31.2011

Michael Voltaggio's Delicious Ink.Sack

It's no secret that I am a TV junkie. I have a special fondness for reality shows and given that I love food- Top Chef is of course a favorite. R and I love going to restaurants by Top Chef contestants and stopped by  Michael Voltaggio's casual lunch spot, Ink.Sack over the weekend. Being that it is sandwiches, it's affordable and approachable so you don't have to splurge to try his food. The sandwiches are 4" and we tried 3 of them: Cold Fried Chicken, The Jose Andres, and the Banh Mi. We also shared pineapple with chile and lime in a vacuum sealed bag. Everything has so much flavor and is delicious! I can't wait to go back and try the spicy tuna sandwich and the turkey- I think I'll pass on the Reuben made with tongue. Ink.Sack is definitely worth trying and stop by Sweet Lady Jane next door for some of the best brownies in the city!

Banh Mi with Pork Butt and Chicharones

Cold Fried Chicken with House Made Ranch

The Jose Andres with serrana ham, chorizo, and manchego

Pineapple with lime and chile

Have you been to Ink. Sack? What did you get?

No comments:

Post a Comment

So happy you stopped by Bundts of Steel- I love reading your comments, so keep them coming!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...