10.24.2011

Mail Order What???

Yes Please!
I'm not talking about fruit of the month. However, I love you Harry & David Pairs. There are new kinds of clubs that are worth looking into. I have already mentioned Sole Society, in partner with Hautelook. Sole Society is $49 a month which you can either use to get a new pair of shoes and free shipping, or you can choose to skip. If you skip, you don't pay. At the first of the month, you get a new "Closet" of 6 pairs of shoes selected for you based off a style quiz you take when you sign up. If you aren't happy with that selection, you can request alternates. I haven't always been into the styles of the shoes and have skipped a few months, but I have received 4 pairs of shoes: 3 heels and a pair of wedge booties. I know you question the quality of these shoes at 50 bucks, but I have to say, I haven't had any problems and actually have been impressed. Not all of their shoes are real leather, and I look to buy only the leather shoes. The shoes are all designed by Marco Santi.



Another mail order club I recently discovered is BirchBox. BirchBox is $10 a month with free shipping. Around the middle of each month, you will receive a box with about 5 high end beauty samples.


I recently received my second birchbox and I'm into this month's samples! This month I received Juno Transformative Lipid Serum , Ouidad Moisture Lock Leave In Conditioner, Laura Geller's Spackle in Bronze, Ahava Mineral hand lotion, and Ahava Dermud foot cream. So far I have tried the spackle (love it!), the foot cream (put it on and then wore socks to sleep in. Woke up with softer feet!), and the Juno Serum (I've used it twice so far, not sure if I notice a difference). Looking forward to seeing what next month's box has in store!


Waiting for someone to gift us Bacon of the Month Club!

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

So happy you stopped by Bundts of Steel- I love reading your comments, so keep them coming!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...