10.25.2011

Fall Love

Fall is in full swing in LA right now. It's a little chillier and that means we can wear coats, sweaters, scarves, autumnal colors and drink pumpkin lattes. It's a good time of year! I've been incorporating some new colors into my wardrobe quite aggressively. Camel. I am loving camel! Navy and olive green. It's all about a clean, classic look for me right now with fun touches, and by fun touches- I mean accessories. Meet one of my favorite new fall accessories:  Dolce Vita Koko Flats:

DV Koko Flats

I have also been embracing fall with autumnal Essie shades. Some of my favorites are Chinchilly, Velvet Voyage, Glamour Purse (which I fell in love with at my Bliss-perience), and Ladylike. Eternal Optimist has been a long time staple, but I am enjoying changing it up a bit for the new season. Do you have any favorite nail shades? Favorite new fall looks?
Chinchilly
Velvet Voyage
Ladylike
Glamour Purse

And my go to for sunnier days, Eternal Optimist


No comments:

Post a Comment

So happy you stopped by Bundts of Steel- I love reading your comments, so keep them coming!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...