10.20.2011

My Night of Bliss

Last night was absolute Bliss! I bought a voucher on Gilt City or Daily Candy Deals, or any one of the 20 local deal emails that floods my inbox every morning.  The deal was for a manicure and a pedicure delivered straight from heaven. Actually, my nail technician was pretty close to heaven, not only did she rub and scrub my feetsies and handsies, but her name is Vera Wang. I kid you not. Every girl's dream! She didn't give me anything from her lavender label on my way out, but did do a lovely job on my nails: Essie's Velvet Voyage for the toes and Glamour Purse for fingers.

I enjoyed every second of my Bliss experience. From the fabulous gay man-greeter to the brownies. 

The locker room was a little stark, but still pretty and I love a tufted ottoman and shelves full of rolled towels.
Check out that tufting

It looses the effect when I try this in my own bathroom

 Then onto the lounge, in it's lilac and snack filled glory! Bliss stocks brownies, blondies, crackers, cheese, and cucumbers (wtf- who wants that?!) for munching. It doesn't stop there, a girl needs her bevie- help yourself to apple cider, herbal tea, or what was basically water-sangria.
Would be better without that stargazer disrupting my relaxation time

snack station (apologies for dark photo)



Thanks Bliss for a lovely evening and I will be back the next time I see this deal pop up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So happy you stopped by Bundts of Steel- I love reading your comments, so keep them coming!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...