10.27.2011

Bouchon


I have been luckily enough to have been to Bouchon before and it's always just lovely! I recently bought a voucher on Gilt City for the Petit Plateau and champagne at Bouchon. We just got around to treating ourselves to this dinner. We started out with their delicious and fresh bread and butter. Then came the onslaught of sea goodness.

Petit Plateau: Shrimp, Clams, Mussels, Lobster, and OYSTERS!
We weren't completely satisfied after the fish frenzy, so we ordered a few appetizers: Crab Crepe and Smoked Chicken Terrine and cherries,  and a side of mushrooms.  
Chicken terrine- lovely presentation
Crab Crepe
I am always impressed with the technical perfection put out in every dish at Bouchon, but I would be remiss if I didn't mention- I'm just not that blown by the flavor of any dish I have tried. Have you been? What did you think?

1 comment:

So happy you stopped by Bundts of Steel- I love reading your comments, so keep them coming!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...