10.21.2011

You Glow Girl!

Let me start out by saying- HAPPY FRIDAY!

Up until now, I have been very into my Boscia Luminizing Black Mask which I found out about from my friend (read her post on all the wonderful things this miracle mask does) and fell in love with upon first use. The black mask is completely black and peels off after it dries. It definitely makes your skin feel softer, appear more radiant, and detoxifies. At $34, I think this is a good value and worth a little splurge.
 Last week I read Mindy Kaling's post on Bliss' GlamGlow Mud Mask. She raves! While at Bliss the other night, I asked if they had samples of this mask and the very fabulous gay man (who had seriously amazing skin himself) happily made a sample for me. I tried the mask last night and I have to say, I have never been so impressed by a mask! Seriously, I don't know how I have lived so long without this mask. It's a mud mask that exfoliates as it goes on and as it dries it starts to tingle. I love a tingly feeling, it makes me feel like something is actively happening. Tingle on mask, tingle on! You wash the mask off after 15-20 minutes. I like to use a wash cloth to wash this off as it seems to help exfoliate a second time. I immediately noticed skin that looked and felt deeply clean, smoother, and glowy-  and I never think I look glowy, even if I wore this:
Glamglow is a definitely pricey, $69, but if you can indulge, you should. You really won't be disappointed. I have never tried another mask quite like this and I don't know if I can live without it now. Do you have a favorite mask that the world needs to know about? Spill it!


While discussing masks, it would be a shame to not to mention the weirdness that was The Mask guy from Ashley's most romantic season ever of The Bachelorette!



No comments:

Post a Comment

So happy you stopped by Bundts of Steel- I love reading your comments, so keep them coming!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...