10.24.2011

Mad Men

It didn't seem like too many of my favorite shows were on this week. Nothing really stood out. The lack of shows to catch up on only means 1 thing- more free time to get caught up on Mad Men!

 I'm in the middle at the end of season 2 and I'm hooked! I love and hate Don Draper. I love the opening theme song, the clothes, the furniture, and the realizations of things they didn't have that we do- like the internet, like knowing your child's gender before it is born, and bras that don't make boobs look triangular. It's such a good show and I have so many questions about various story lines and characters.

Do you watch Mad Men? Do you love it??


No comments:

Post a Comment

So happy you stopped by Bundts of Steel- I love reading your comments, so keep them coming!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...