4.04.2012

Lately Loving: Dry Shampoo

Ladies- I know we are no stranger to the glory of dry shampoo, but finding a good one is not an easy task. I'm here to help! I got tired of my trustee bottle of baby powder and the drugstore brand I had tried was not cutting it. When I picked up my new bottle of It's a 10, I also grabbed a new dry shampoo Alterna Bamboo Style and it's been a delight! The edge this product has over other dry shampoos that I've tried is that this one is completely translucent, i.e- no white powdered scalp! It also doesn't leave any icky residue on your hair and absolutely absorbs oil and extends your blow dry. The only drawback is that this isn't a $5 bottle from Target, but will run you just over $20 at a beauty store, but you can get it here from Amazon for only $15- hard to pass this up, I know!



Do you have a favorite dry shampoo? I've heard great things about Klorane, but went with this one instead as I hear it's a lighter weight and of course, the colorless factor! I'd love to hear your about your dry shampoo preferences!




1 comment:

  1. 100% obsessed with blowPro 'Faux Dry' shampoo (also cheaper on amazon): http://www.google.com/products/catalog?hl=en&sugexp=frgbld&tok=ZKMpVf0KxHTcAEZX7caZ2w&cp=9&gs_id=2w&xhr=t&q=blow+faux+dry+shampoo&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_cp.r_qf.,cf.osb&biw=1268&bih=625&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=shop&cid=2500626433838613088&sa=X&ei=G218T5ifDYGziQLaquDyDQ&sqi=2&ved=0CGwQ8wIwAQ

    - jen

    ReplyDelete

So happy you stopped by Bundts of Steel- I love reading your comments, so keep them coming!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...