4.03.2012

Momed

Momed isn't quite a hidden gem as it's right on Beverly Dr. in Beverly Hills. You can always get a table, count on a really tasty meal, and won't have too much damage to your wallet. It's modern Mediterranean cuisine that packs a mean punch of flavor. I like to go with a few friends and share some mezze and pide (think Turkish pizza). Momed brings me back time and time again and I'm yet to be disappointed. I went a few weeks ago to catch up with Charlotte at Charred and Bitter and I'm left craving more falafel and pide!
Fig and arugula pide


Fresh pita with garlic oil

Trio of mezze: avocado hummus, tzatziki, lentils

Falafel

Have you been to Mezze? What did you think?

1 comment:

So happy you stopped by Bundts of Steel- I love reading your comments, so keep them coming!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...