4.25.2012

Lately Loving: Fresh Brown Sugar Perfume

Sense of smells is a pretty powerful thing and when we catch a whiff of something we like it's hard to shake it. Over the weekend I spritzed on some of Fresh's Brown Sugar Spray (or get a small bottle if that's too big for you) while passing the Fresh store and I fell in LOVE! I have to have this fragrance. It's all I want to wear right now!



 I love Fresh products- including their Rose Petal Mask, Brown Sugar Body Polish, and their Brown Sugar Lip Polish. The scent is sweet, but not cloyingly sweet and not overpowering like a blast of molasses to the face. Take my advice and you won't be disappointed with this one! What's your favorite smell or perfume?

No comments:

Post a Comment

So happy you stopped by Bundts of Steel- I love reading your comments, so keep them coming!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...