4.19.2012

A Birthday and a Craft

Happy Birthday to me! Yes, today is my 30th birthday and it actually snuck up on me a little bit. I'm feeling good about this birthday, aside from wishing I could turn back time on my eye wrinkles and wishing I were here right now. I'm excited for what lies ahead in my 30's and feel better about where I am today than when I turned 20. I'm looking forward to a little celebration with some friends very soon and have been busy with crafting for a most festive decoration!

Tissue Paper fringe

The beginning

The almost finished produst

I found the tutorial for this at Oh Happy Day and adapted it slightly. It's been a tad time consuming, but in an enjoyable way and I'm excited with how it's turning out- finished product (and a zero) to follow! Do you have any favorite party crafts that you make? I've been really into crafting lately and would love to get some more ideas!

And now the panic begins as my Mr. is taking me to a very special dinner tonight (hint- it's well endowed with Michelin Stars) and I have no clue what to wear- help, please! Can't wait to indulge in the amazing meal that awaits us and share all the details with you soon!




No comments:

Post a Comment

So happy you stopped by Bundts of Steel- I love reading your comments, so keep them coming!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...