1.11.2012

Lately Loving: Beauty Pore-duct!


Birchbox really came through for me this month with an awesome product that I would probably have never tried if it didn't literally show up on my door stop. I don't use a primer as part of my everyday beauty routine, but I do on occasion when putting on the ritz. Primers are a great way to camouflage pores, even out coloring, and provide a smoother base for foundation. Benefit's Pore-fessional is $29 is some kind of miracle primer. The Pore-fessional is weightless and does a great job minimizing pores, smoothing, matte-ifying, and it smells really good. It gives your skin such a smooth finish before foundation and is not greasy unlike some other primers I have tried. I've already purchased the full size and I now wear this pretty much everyday, usually just over moisturizer and with my usual make up routine.

I have a few other primers in my arsenal (all I've gotten as samples from Sephora or Birchbox) and this is an instant favorite. I highly recommend The Pore-fessional if you're in the primer market and maybe even if you aren't.


Have you tried this yet? What did you think? Was it love at first application??

No comments:

Post a Comment

So happy you stopped by Bundts of Steel- I love reading your comments, so keep them coming!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...