1.13.2012

Three Day Weekend Love

Happy Friday friends! I am thrilled to have a three day weekend ahead of me and I cannot wait to enjoy every minute of this. I'm planning some sleeping in, I have a baby shower to attend,  and hopefully plenty of time to relax. I am especially looking forward my dining plans! Dinner at Lukshon with my husband and a brunch at Larchmont Bungalow with a friend to catch up and possibly grab a bite of their incredible red velvet pancakes.  These are killer. If you haven't had this, what are you waiting for? They also have an awesome breakfast burrito, a selection of eggs benedicts. What to get, what to get??



What do you have in store for the weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment

So happy you stopped by Bundts of Steel- I love reading your comments, so keep them coming!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...