1.19.2012

Lukshon


Lukshon in Culver City has been on the "to try" list for awhile and I finally made my way there over the weekend. It is the fine dining concept by Sang Yoon of Father's Office. The space itself is a very modern and cool backdrop for such amazing food. I sat outside and was pleasantly surprised how warm the heaters kept the space.  Now let's talk about the food- such a great dinner! Every dish has so much flavor and many of our dishes were pretty spicy, which I enjoyed.  I tried the hot and sour gimlet and it was so excellent, best cocktail I've had in 2012 for sure!

Outdoor fire pit on patio


Outside seating surrounded by twinkly lights

Russian River Damnation for the beau
Hot and Sour Gimlet

Beef tartare with cucumber, chiles, onion, herbs, aromatic rice powder, melinjo
Lamb belly roti canai chana with dal, cumin, mint, raita, pickled cauliflower
Spicy chicken pops that you MUST try with garlic, kecap manis, spicy sichuan salt
Brussel Sprouts had so much flavor and are unlike
any other brussel sprouts I have ever had with chile garlic vinaigrette, sesame

Dandan noodles with kurobuta pork, sesame, preserved mustard greens, sichuan peppercorns, peanuts

Complimentary desserts with pear sorbet and peanut brittle parfait.
Both were great and the perfect bite of sweetness to end such a wonderful meal.

Beautiful parfait!

Have you been to Lukshon? Did you love it?


1 comment:

  1. Thanks to your review I got to try the chicken pops and Brussel Sprouts. They were life changing.

    ReplyDelete

So happy you stopped by Bundts of Steel- I love reading your comments, so keep them coming!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...