2.23.2012

Yxta


I had a 30% off code from Blackboard Eats for Yxta and after a lifetime day of craving Mexican food, it was time to check it out. After hearing good things about Yxta, I was excited to scope it out for myself. I'll admit that the driving to Yxta takes you through some seedy neighborhoods, but once inside, it's a better world- a good atmosphere, great food, and awesome cocktails!

Flag art on a large wall

Serrano Margarita

Camarones Al Ajillo - mexican sweet shrimp, mojo de ajo

Tacos Tinga de Pollo- pulled chicken with chipotle, savoy, mexican rice, frijoles olla
Rajas poblanas
While Loteria still has my Mexican food loving heart, I liked Yxta and would happily go back. It's always fun to try something new and I wasn't disappointed in the least!

No comments:

Post a Comment

So happy you stopped by Bundts of Steel- I love reading your comments, so keep them coming!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...