2.22.2012

Lately Loving: The No. 2 Pencil Skirt

About 6 months ago I bought a skirt that would change my life- The J. Crew No. 2 Pencil Skirt.I've bought pencil skirts before, but none that fit me as well as this skirt does. I'm petite and lucky for me, they come in a petite. I now have 4 of these skirts and want them in every color. They look great with a sweater, with a blouse tucked in, or with a chambray shirt. These skirts are a great investment in your wardrobe and are such a versatile piece. Time for you to get shopping! You're welcome.









Do you wear the No. 2? Which colors do you have? Do you have another wardrobe staple? Spill your secrets!












2 comments:

  1. This is my number one go to skirt for the office, client meetings, a nice dinner out, pretty much everything. I have been obsessed for a LONG time and the petite option makes it absolutely perfect for shorties like us. If you keep your eyes open the different colors often make their way into the sale section as the seasons pass. GREAT pick Des!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Believe it or not I don't own any pencil skirts atm, this looks like a great place to start. Love the color palette!

    ReplyDelete

So happy you stopped by Bundts of Steel- I love reading your comments, so keep them coming!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...