2.15.2012

Lately Loving: Brad + Kate

 I hope you all had such a wonderful Valentine's Day and did something that makes you happy! Speaking of love- my love for Kate Spade runs true and deep. It extends to her line of housewares and playful attitude. Few celebrities scream playful the way Brad Goreski does! Are you watching his show, It's a Brad, Brad World on Bravo? I am!- and while I think Brad is just beyond adorable, I am also completely smitten with his boyfriend Gary Janetti (who reminds me so much of the amazing Austin Scarlett). I love Brad's style and the way he infuses personality into every outfit he touches. I am also very excited about his partnership with Kate Spade as their brand stylist. Take a look at the fun things to come from Brad as he works side by side with Deborah Lloyd this spring.


Image from Kate Spade
Image from Note to Self

I am loving the patterns, colors, and accessories coming our way! What do you think? Have you seen the Florence Broadhurst pattern- do you love it? I am falling all over that wallpaper!

No comments:

Post a Comment

So happy you stopped by Bundts of Steel- I love reading your comments, so keep them coming!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...