8.11.2009

It's not delivery...

It's my favorite "semi-homemade" pizza! Trader Joes is an invaluable resource in my kitchen. They make great pizza dough and pizza sauce that I like to use for making pizzas. One of my favorite pizzas to throw together is with prosciutto, asparagus, shallots, roasted tomatoes (obsession!) and for the purposes of this pizza, goat cheese. YUM!
This is such an easy pizza to throw together. I roasted the tomatoes with the shallots in olive oil, salt and pepper at 400 for about 30 or 40 minutes. While that is in the oven, I sliced some prosciutto, chopped asparagus, sliced goat cheese, and prepped the dough. The dough is pretty self sufficient. You take it out of the bag, let it sit for about 20 minutes, roll it out, top it off and enjoy after about 15 minutes. This is a great quick and cheap dinner. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

So happy you stopped by Bundts of Steel- I love reading your comments, so keep them coming!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...