8.04.2009

Anthropologie- How I Love Thee!

My ultimate weakness- worse than brownies, is Anthropologie!
I had a return to make the other day and I shockingly left with NOTHING. I suppose I wasn't in the mood to try things on, because it definitely wasn't that nothing caught my attention. It's a win win situation- now I have the credit back and that's always a little nice.
My Anthro wishlist is constantly growing longer and longer for the lovely items of which I yearn to own! I want a closet full of the evolving Anthro catalog. Oh yes, someday this will be achieved!

The window displays are always eye catching and I literally dream about the clothes, shoes, accessories and home decor items. AH-- Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

So happy you stopped by Bundts of Steel- I love reading your comments, so keep them coming!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...