9.19.2012

Lately Loving: More on nails..

I distinctly remember writing a post about my fear of embracing any wacky nail art many months ago and go figure, I couldn't stay away for too long. I'm still shying away from adorning my nails with cartoon characters or rhinestones, but a statement nail- that I am finally on board with. While getting ready for a wedding over the weekend I decided it was time to take the plunge into the foray of statement nails. I was doing an all black and gold ensemble. Black dress, black back with gold logo, and then dripped in gold everywhere else I could- starting with my nails. I did Essie's new Good as Gold (from their new mirrored polish line) and then painted my ring finger with a Butter gold glitter- and go figure- I love it!

all that glitters is gold
For me to feel comfortable I needed something subtle, so I kept the statement nail the same color and just topped it with a glittery gold creating a "classy" (??) statement nail effect. This was my attempt to get my feet wet, maybe in the future I will be ms. statement nail- and going with a full separate color on this nail...or maybe not. Only time will tell!

What do you think about this?? Dying to hear!

{shop the look}


No comments:

Post a Comment

So happy you stopped by Bundts of Steel- I love reading your comments, so keep them coming!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...