10.08.2012

Oh La La Leopard

First of all- I need to take a quick moment and say that today is my wonderful husband's 30th birthday- happy birthday my love! Finally, I'm not the older woman anymore, and

Temperatures are FINALLY cooling off here in sunny Los Angeles. I actually felt a chill in the air over the weekend which I happily welcomed. Now that it's officially fall and it's cooling off, it's time to dust off the leopard that has been collecting dust in your closet the past few months. Bring it back out!


 

1/2/3/4/5/6/7

















1 comment:

  1. -A thing of beauty is a joy forever: its loveliness increases; it will never pass into nothingness.
    http://free-make-up.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

So happy you stopped by Bundts of Steel- I love reading your comments, so keep them coming!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...