1.18.2012

Lately Loving: Facial Cleaning Brush

I guess she's the poor man's Clarisonic and that's ok with me. She came to me for the holidays and I'm ever so grateful. She has been a true miracle worker! I'm talking about the Olay Pro X Facial Cleaning Brush and yes you can find this at Walgreens, along with Essie nail polishes- so apparently, Walgreens is now classy. It came with a sample of the Exfoliating Renewal Cleanser and I've been really happy with this as well. I feel like I'm cheating on my other exfoliater, and yes, that's from Walgreens to, St. Ive's Apricot Scrub. The cleansing brush is waterproof and can be used in the shower which is perfect because I'm a little lazy and I don't want to use up valuable lounging time scrubbing my face at the sink when I'd prefer to do it in a nice hot shower. Now onto the good stuff- I'm lucky enough to have mostly clear skin. It's not too oily nor is it too dry and I don't break out very often. However, I don't feel like I'm usually glowy or anything, and I have definitely a noticed a difference in my complexion. My skin feels smoother to the touch, and I'd be happy if it stopped there, but it gets better, my skin is definitely clearer and brighter. It's like a facial in a minute, throw Glam Glow into your routine and I can't even imagine how radiant you'll be. You'll be happy to know, the cleansing brush can be yours for less than $30. That's like 1/3 the cost of a good facial, and honestly, probably yields similar results, sans extraction- you're on your own for that!


Do you use this? Do you use the Clarisonic? What do you think? Life changing, right??


No comments:

Post a Comment

So happy you stopped by Bundts of Steel- I love reading your comments, so keep them coming!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...