7.22.2009

Passover dessert dilemma!

What to make for dessert for Passover? This is always an issue! My dad makes a killer flourless chocolate cake that I could make, but that's really one of his signature desserts and a girl needs to come into her own and make her own impressive desserts. With the help of Smitten Kitchen I found another take on flourless chocolate cake that I thought I would try my hand at. I needed something that would wow- and I think this did the trick.
















Forgive the mess and the less than stellar photo quality on these! The cake turned out great. The cake was light and chocolatey. I love a good whipped cream frosting and I added some raspberries for color and refreshment. This cake got me the oohs and aahs I was hoping for!

You can get the recipe here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So happy you stopped by Bundts of Steel- I love reading your comments, so keep them coming!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...