5.23.2012

Lately Loving: Essie's Spring Colors


You guys- I did not have a good day yesterday. It was one of those days that I woke up feeling like I wanted to cry for no reason, and then nothing went right and everything I did I felt like I didn't do it well, straight up did it wrong and had to do over, and well- yesterday was a fail! I came home and was completely exhausted. I should have gone for a pedicure or to get a massage. Instead I fell asleep on the couch for an early evening snooze. I woke up still a bit bummed out from my colossal wash of a day, watched some Pregnant in Heels (did you watch? What a nightmare that little girl was, huh!? And doesn't it seems so many of the husbands on the show seem gay? Have you noticed that? Anyway, I digress...), and looked at my lackluster nails and wish I really had gone for a mani and pedi. My new favorite shades would surely rescue this bad day, right? I think so. I might as well share my favorite colors with you- my favorites!

It's no secret that I love nail polish, Essie in particular.  I have searched high and low for the perfect coral color. Look no further friends- Mango Bango!



Mango Bango

I was also in search of a peach color and I have really been loving A Crewed Interest. Lately I've been into using Essie's Luxe Effects As Gold as it Gets top coat on top of this and I really like the effect.

A Crewed Interest


As Gold as it Gets

I also really love Clam Bake, but I haven't gotten around to buying it yet. I think I might need to treat myself to a new color or a manicure to test it out!
Clam Bake

What are your favorite nail polish shades right now? Also- what do you do for yourself to shake a really tough day? Or do you have those days that you just feel you could cry if anyone even looked at you slightly weird? How do you get rid of those?

No comments:

Post a Comment

So happy you stopped by Bundts of Steel- I love reading your comments, so keep them coming!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...