2.07.2012

Snackage, Recapped.

Last week I wrote about Super Bowl snacks and let me tell you, my expectations were exceeded and it's really only fair that I tell you about the snacks my friends K & L put out for their guests. For me, the star of the show was this buffalo chicken dip that isn't nearly as sinful as it sounds. The recipe is from Hungry Girl and can be found here.

Outrageously addictive buffalo chicken dip
 

Turkey BLT salads in wonton cups

Mini Mac and Cheese bites
 
Rice Krispie squares and pops jazzed up with sprinkles and m&m's
  
Cake batter blondies

Heaven in a bowl, aka- cookie dough dip,
served with graham crackers and pretzels
 
Oreo squares that can only adequately be explained as a Rice Krispie treat
made with Oreos instead of Rice Krispies
This was only about half the spread, this doesn't include the guacamole, other dips, sausages, hot dogs, and Mrs. Field's cookies that graced us with their presence. What were you snacking on for game day? Did you try any new recipes that we should know about?

No comments:

Post a Comment

So happy you stopped by Bundts of Steel- I love reading your comments, so keep them coming!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...